Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New England Aquarium



It has been a long winter aboard Madrigal (and in New England in general), so to celebrate the coming of March, Justin and I took a trip to the New England Aquarium. I can't count the amount of times I have been there (umm, LOTS)...and honestly, nothing ever changes much with their displays (understandably so!), but I love it there. I can't wait until we have a kiddo to take with us!








Maybe we're not in the tropics where we could see some of these things while swimming around with them, but honestly, I love the seasons. That is not to say that I don't want to someday be swimming with these crazy looking creatures, but for now it's ok...because spring is right around the corner now, and the aquarium keeps me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment