Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lightning

Two nights ago, we had our first lightning storm while on the boat. It was really fun, although I was dead tired from work and so not long after it started, I fell asleep and missed all the fun.

I swear we will one day post pictures, but not today. I am on a laptop at work (not my own) and until I am able to get my computer on a good wireless connection, I won't be able to get any pictures on here.

Justin has his last exam today in 4 1/2 hours, so after that, he will have more time to work on the boat. I know he's been really wanting to work on it but devoted his time to school instead...now he'll have a couple of months off (of school at least, but not work) so that'll be really cool.

I've been trying to fix up what I can on it, which is surprisingly a large amount. I have been painting and staining things, patching up old nail holes, vacuuming (over and over and over) and just cleaning and fixing whatever I can. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find little projects to do, but I certainly haven't a lack of them.

Time to get back to work.

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment