Sunday, August 5, 2012

Creekmore Progress Photos

Justin has been renovating the 46' Creekmore for over two years so that we can someday (soon) live aboard the boat. In the process, we've taken 500+ photos of the projects, and I've finally had some time to organize them and tell the story in a bit more detail. The boat has come a long way since we first acquired her, and we have a lot of work left to do, so this collection of photos will continue to grow as we fix up the boat. Anyway...check out the photos if you have a spare moment or two.
 
 
Here it is!


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog this evening and wanted to say that you guys are awesome! Looking at these pictures of you guys building your boat is fascinating.
    Kind of makes me want to invest in a boat myself!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved following your story. I felt you should know that on August 6, 2012 at 11:46 am central time you had a pro hate group ad at the top of your page. You might want to contact whoever controls your ads about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I think a Creekmore 46 is in my future. Its a project boat and will take a lot of work to finish out. Can you talk with me? I'd really appreciate it.
    207-651-2365 dan

    ReplyDelete