Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Every so often, Boston gets hit with a doozy of a snowstorm. Of course, this year it happened the day that Justin was supposed to fly out to his parents in Michigan...and of course, it cancelled his flight. Long story short - he never did make it home for Christmas this year and we were both pretty bummed about it. I was able to see my family for about 5 days and Justin's for about a day, and then flew back to Boston with a suitcase full of presents.

It was an odd Christmas - our very first (and hopefully only) apart since we started dating. Ah well, 5 out of 6 Christmases together is not so bad, and with baby on the way, I highly doubt that we will miss any more of them together, for baby's sake!

A few pictures of the festivities:

Our Nephew, Eli and his mama (my sister in law)

Eli and his daddy (my brother)

Me and my mom

Eli with his grandpa (my dad)

My family was so kind as to throw us a baby shower while I was home!!

Justin's sister

Me with Justin's mom


me with Justin's dad


I bring Justin gifts from family!

And I promptly pass out from exhaustion. Pregnant traveling is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment